Who are we?
What is the significance of this policy?
What type of data we generally tend to collect from you ?
importance of using cookies :
The main reason behind us using cookies and other third-party tracking methodologies is to ensure you have a smooth browsing experience. Configuring your browser to hinder the cookies’ mechanism will degrade our website’s functionality and the quality of your browsing experience.
Cookies: A Brief overview
Temporary cookies or the session cookies:
Coockies for google analytics:
Cookies for research and advertisements:
Cookies for social media:
How can manage your cookies?
Using your personal data:The reaseon:
- Our website uses your data to process various user-oriented services like sending alerts, carrying on the payment process, and more.
- We use your communication data for carrying out effective communications with you.
- We use your data to provide relevant services to you.
- We may use your data to ensure we come up with updates that you seek.
- In the case of closed accounts, we may use personal data to go along the process of legal obligations, detect and prevent fraud, collect overdue fees, come with solutions for legal disorders, assist with legal investigations and troubleshoot concerned issues.
- Suppose we find you doing any harm to our terms and conditions. In that case, we might use your data to ensure our protection in such critical situations.
how is your data secured with britsh d'sire?
- We at British D’Sire offer high-level priority to the overall security scenario. Having said that, we take extra care of our users’ stored data.
- The payment system at British D’Sire is given unique and secure notice. We ensure you have a justified experience.
who has access to your data?
- Your payment details are accessible only to our payment partners. We have no access to the concerned information, including credit card numbers, CVV, expiry dates, and more. Your payment details are accessible only to our payment partners.
- We may disclose some of the data to trusted third parties for the relevant branding of your business.
- Note: We don’t hold the responsibility for any data disclosure done by you to third parties.
The data protection act 2018 & GDPR:
You reserve the option to demand individual information that we hold about you. We, however, may charge an organization’s expense following a report with the insurance law. We may likewise require suitable proof of character to go along with the overall process.
You also have the right to:
- Request access to your data that we have stored.
- Request to rectify the incorrect data that we are holding.
- Request us to erase any of your data from our database.